Friday, November 28, 2008

I survived insanity

Tonight we had tacos. While I was giving a double donation of blood at Peace Lutheran Church, Lori and Evan were watching Twilight at the movie theater. Then they went to Meijer. Evan picked out two new bottle of hot sauce. I pulled out several bottles of unopened bottles of various kinds of hot sauce from the pantry.

Evan said he was interested in them. I opened a bottle I wanted to try, but I should have read the label closely. I poured a little on my taco and was in sheer pain and misery. It doesn't even taste good. Every hot sauce I have had tasted good before it burned. This tasted bad and then burned and burned and burned. Lori tried one drop on a Tostito Scoop and she was in pain. I as glad that she shared my pain with me.

I drank milk and ate a slice of bread. I survived the worst ever. I think I will take advice on the label and try to degrease the garage floor with it.


No comments: