Friday, March 16, 2007

Wine Drinking



Last night I drank a whole bottle of Sauvignon Blanc. I gave the younger two boys a bath.

Before that, my eldest son and I went for a walk to Barnes and Noble. I did not buy anything, but found something I can put on my birthday list. My Mom always asks me for birthday gift ideas for myself. This has been an ongoing tradition since my early childhood days. Sometimes I think it would be really funny if I asked her for a cap gun, Tonka Truck, and a G.I. Joe.

My wife says that if anyone reads these blogs they will think I am an alcoholic. Well I hope it gets some attention. Please, if you ever do read this, don't think I am in this for attention. I am doing it as an ongoing writing exercise. If I don't write often I will lose my edge and my writing will weaken.

The younger boys are participating in a Pine Wood Derby. I am glad that I finished their cars. They should make it to the end of the track. I don't think they will win, but they should have fun. Unfortunately, I won't be there. I have to work tomorrow.

No no no...I won't say where I work. I don't talk about that. Shhhh.


Church Newsletter Deadline is coming up. One of my fellow council members strongly suggested I submit the devotion I gave on Tuesday in the Newsletter. I want to expand it slightly.

Anyway, the wife seems impatient and wants her turn at the computer again.

No comments: