Monday, July 16, 2007

The party after the party

It was back to work today. I was tired and my co-worker pulled a no-show...AGAIN! Yes, it is frustrating but I managed to process 70 parts and kept the area under control. It wasn't a bad day, just felt tired.

Nathan celebrated his birthday again today. He has been having birthday parties in stages and he has one more coming up in late July or early August with my side of the family in Benton Harbor.

Tonight, Dave, Paula, Sean and Regan came over. We had cheesecake and Nathan opened presents from them. The running joke has been that they were going to give him Barbie underwear, Barbie, and My Little Pony dolls. In actuality he received Pokemon items (action figures, cards, and the Pokemon movie).

I included a link at the top of this blog to the slide show of the photos I took at the Saturday Celebration. Lori cropped them for a finished look. Dave said that they looked like the Chamber of Commerce quality. He was really pleased with what we did.

I took another Tickle test. They are fun. I hope this link works. http://web.tickle.com/net/account/profile/index.html?id=fTSSqJtOkvNGb9BO

Tonight was Committee Night at church. This is the first one I missed all year. I called Dawn, our council president and left a message with her daughter Britney that I would not be there. I hardly do anything at Committee Night anyway, because no one wants to join my committee.

Dave, Lori and Paula were looking at West Ottawa Year Books. I really didn't add much to the conversation. I found the conversation more interesting when we were talking about our children's health issues. But, it is always great having them around.

Saturday is Harry Potter night at Barnes & Noble.



No comments: